Iam very happy to recommend David Poppitt to anyone seeking to raise funds as a hardworking, talented, successful and entirely trustworthy individual. He has a particular affinity for communication with people at all levels. He is just as much at home at a fashion show in a stately home as at a darts contest in the local pub. He also has an excellent knowledge of various rules and regulations by which charitable fundraising is governed
Professor David G Harnden - South Manchester University Hospital NHS Trust.
Since Income Generation was founded in 2010 we have supported, helped raise the profile of, guided and been responsible for raising much needed funds for the following organisations:
I am writing in acknowledgement of your great help in organising our Millennium Reunion event. Your contribution made the event a great success. I have received positive feedback with regards to the activities held at the School during the day and the splendid event in the evening. I sincerely hope that, thanks to your time and effort, we have now laid the foundation for an on-going Association of Alumni.
Peter L Elliot - Headteacher The Castle Hills Community Arts College, Gainsborough
Income Generation has helped raised:
- Christie Hospital -David our founder managed a team from scratch and manged £8m over 6 years full time
- Bolton School – David managed a team managed team from scratch – £2m over 4 years full time
- Clatterbridge Hospital – David took over team and raised £450K over 12 months 2 days a week
- B-I-R-D me + 1 £80K over two years – 2 days a week
- Catholic Blind Institute – David managed a small team £150K – 3 days a week over 4 years
- Wythenshawe AFC – single appeal £120K
- Chorlton AFA – single appeal £60K
- BeST – David raised - £25K – one day a week over 3 years
- St Bedes – David raised – £40K 1 day a week
- Mid Essex Health – legacy promotion
- Wolverhampton Grammar – legacy promotion
- KIng’s Worcester – £200K David for 1 year then recruited and managed for 2 years
We Promise You the Best
We are dedicated to getting the best results for your organisation, with over 50 years experience from all over the different networks we can provide a full and formal service always with yourselves in mind, not only assisting in the finical element of your organisation but also offering advise and contacts to help you grow. Our associate's are also members of well established groups and organisation across the different networks.
I am very happy to recommend David Poppitt of IGL to any organisation aiming to raise funds.
David held a fund raising seminar at Newport Cricket Club, looking at a variety of ways the club could benefit from fund raising opportunities / events, including routes towards Gift Aid and Charitable status. He has an excellent knowledge of the various rules and regulations by which charitable fundraising is governed.
David has a fascinating personality and thoroughly entertained us throughout the day with his wit, expertise, enthusiasm and motivation. His presentation was expertly delivered, clear and concise with quality content and great interest. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of fund raising and was able to answer all our queries with positive recommendations.
Following the training day seminar, we have been able to employ a number of his recommendations. We are very grateful to David for helping us towards a variety of methods of fundraising.
Dave Knight Newport Cricket Club
- © 2017 Income Generation Ltd - All Rights Reserved